Advanced Research Methods in Supply Chain Management 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe overall objective is to develop knowledge and understanding of scientific research methods in business administration and to provide skills to design and accomplish a research project in Supply Chain Management, performing analyses using qualitative and quantitative research methods and to communicate the results. Furthermore, the student should be able to reflect on research outcomes based on methodological and philosophical approaches.
The content reflects the various steps taken in a scientific investigation:
- critically reviewing literature and relating it to the research project at hand,
- choosing research strategy,
- considering ethical aspects of research strategy,
- defining sample/cases and applying quantitative and/or qualitative methods for collecting, expressing and analysing empirical material,
- presenting the results,
- relating frameworks, methods and results to research philosophy.
FörkunskapskravBachelor’s degree in Business Administration (i.e the equivalent of 180 credits at an accredited university)
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Senast ändrad 2016-06-21 14:00:42