Data Analysis for Decision-Making 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course develops the students’ ability to manage and/or conduct data-driven decision-making, in particular data mining. The course includes the following elements:
- Fundamental tasks in data mining, i.e., classification, regression, clustering and association rules
- Basic techniques for classification, regression, clustering and association rules
- Organization of a data mining project, i.e., preprocessing, modeling and evaluation
- The MapReduce framework
- Software tools for data analytics
- Research directions in data mining
- Data analytics applied to different business domains
FörkunskapskravBachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) in Business or Informatics including 30 credits of master level studies in Business Administration and/or Informatics.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School