Design and Management of Change and Innovation 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThis course provides students an understanding of change management, innovation and leadership. The course provides frameworks to create and stimulate transformation and/or digitalization in private enterprises and not-for-profit organizations. The course pays attention to the challenges of change management when coupled with innovation. The content reflects the following aspects including:
- Approaches and tools for the design and management of change & innovation
- Perspectives on change management
- The leadership of change and transformation
- Perspectives on resistance to change
- Perspectives on innovation including social innovation
- Learning the Studio Method to design breakthrough business models technologies, and products
- Managing new forms of innovation
- Capturing value from innovations
- Change and innovation case analysis
FörkunskapskravGeneral entry requirement and 30 credits in Business Administration or equivalent.
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Senast ändrad 2017-03-15 15:45:15