Foundations of Marketing and Communication 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course explores the place and impact of marketing and communication in an organizational and societal context. It further deepens understanding of an international and diverse environment and develops abilities to actively anticipate and manage within this dynamic environment. Special emphasis is placed on developing understanding of the cross cultural environment and its implications for marketing and communication. Basic marketing strategies are explored, with emphasis on building marketing strategy through instruments of the marketing mix.
Internal marketing and communication as a tool for change management is explored. Students are introduced to communication strategies and tactics – within and between organizations. The intercultural perspective is especially supported reflecting the nature of a contemporary globalized business world.
The binding tread of topics will reflect the nature of the program – emphasizing the sustainability as a key concept to be imbedded in the business – introducing the basics of sustainable marketing.
The content reflects the various aspects relevant for marketing and communication and include following:
- Macro-marketing and micro-marketing perspective: place, impact and analysis of marketing and communication to organizations and society;
- Marketing research and consumer behavior;
- Marketing strategies, marketing plan and marketing mix;
- Sustainable marketing;
- Place, role and dynamics of communication in a contemporary world;
- Effective communication in intercultural and diverse environments;
- Basic of negotiation and persuasion in intercultural setting.
FörkunskapskravGeneral entry requirements and Civics 1b or 1a1 and 1a2, Mathematics 3b or 3c. Or: Civics A, English B, Mathematics C.
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Senast ändrad 2016-09-14 12:26:53