Organizing and Leading in a Sustainable World 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
This course will give you insight in organizational structure and in how individuals, teams and groups function within organizations. You will study leadership and organizational culture and politics, and also learn more about ethics and gender issues in an organizational environment. You will study different theoretical perspectives for organizing and leading in a sustainable world.
KursinnehållThe course will specifically address the following areas:
- Organizational structure and environment
- Sustainability and ethics in organizations and leadership
- Individuals, teams and groups in organizations
- Leadership in organizations and groups
- Culture in organizations
- Decision-making, change and politics in organizations
- Gender and diversity in organizations
FörkunskapskravGeneral entry requirements and Mathematics 3b/3c, Civics 1b or 1a1+1a2 with required grades E. Or: Mathematics C, Civics A and English B with required grades Passed. Exemption from the requirement in Swedish is given.
Läs mer om urvalsregler
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Senast ändrad 2020-10-07 15:18:46