Supply Chain Sustainability 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållAccording to the UN Global Compact (2015), “Supply chain sustainability” is the management of environmental, social and economic impacts and the encouragement of good governance practices throughout the lifecycles of goods and service”. The course focus on a practical approach on how to encourage and support companies to integrate sustainability into business strategy and governance, improving the sustainability performance throughout every stage of the supply chain, creating, and protecting long-term value for all stakeholders.
The topics covered in this course include the following:
1. Sustainability - theories and models for business management.
2. Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
3. Business drivers & strategy development for supply chain sustainability.
4. Stakeholders mapping & engagement towards sustainable development.
5. Sustainability leadership, ownership, accountability, and governance practices.
6. Codes of Conduct, Sustainability Reports, Standards & Certifications.
7. Risk, resilience, and corporative social responsibility (focus on human rights, labour conditions, child labour, trafficking, and migrant workers).
8. Economic, environmental, governance, and social monitoring process
9. Sustainability integration in SMEs.
10. Breakthrough innovations and entrepreneurship for sustainability
Connection to Research and Practice
Companies of all sizes and types face challenges in integrating sustainability into their strategies and extended supply chain and networks, missing opportunities to create significant value for their stakeholders and positive impacts for sustainable development.
The course links the relevant theories and models of sustainable supply chain management and governance & ownership to deal with actual companies' challenges. The pedagogical approach is based on a robust theoretical framework covering sustainable supply chain management, sustainable operations management, accountability, leadership, governance, and strategy. Frameworks and models developed by academics and practitioners are part of the scope of the course. Connection with practice is applied continuously in the course, implemented via cases, guest lectures, round tables with practitioners & academics, and an evolving project focused on a real problem. The project is developed throughout the course within invited companies.
FörkunskapskravBachelor's degree in Business Administration and completed course Advanced Supply Chain Management 1, 7.5 hp
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Senast ändrad 2022-02-09 09:26:48