Simulering av tillverkningsprocesser (Manufacturing Process Simulations) 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course is designed to familiarize the student with approaches to simulate, model and optimize for improved manufacturing. Important aspects are the material properties of the manufactured component.
The course includes the following elements:
• Simulation of manufacturing processes.
• Optimization of geometry and process parameters for high quality manufacturing and minimization of defects.
• Modelling and simulation of microstructure formation.
• Modelling and simulation for the prediction of mechanical properties.
• Modelling and simulation of multiphysics problem including temperature phase change, convection and electrical fields.
Examples are taken from industrial manufacturing process, for instance metal casting, polymer injection moulding and plating operations.
FörkunskapskravPassed courses at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, 15 credits Mathematics included multivariable calculus and completed courses in Applications of Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer, 7,5 credits, FEA and Optimization Driven Design, 7,5 credits and Microstructural Engineering, 7,5 credits, proof of English proficiency is required (or the equivalent).
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2022-06-02 11:15:59