Study at the School of Health and Welfare
The School of Health and Welfare focuses on education
and research in health, care and social work. It is characterised by
high academic standards, clear-cut profile areas and long experience of education and research.
The School of Health and Welfare offers a number of courses and several programmes taught in English where international students and Swedish students are integrated, thus ensuring a global and broadened perspective in the area of health and social welfare.
In Jönköping you will recieve a highly international experience through
contact with other international students as well as contact with Swedish culture and traditions.
The following programmes are conducted in English. The master's programme in Occupational Therapy is web-based and part-time, which offers flexibility for you as a student.
- Master's programme in Occupational Therapy (web-based, part-time)
- Master's programme - Interventions in Childhood
- Master of Product Development – Specialisation in Assistive Technology (MASTech) for Engineers
- Master of Product Development – Specialisation in Assistive Technology (MASTech) for Prosthetist/Orthotists
A number of different specialist nursing programs are offered in Swedish as well as one-year master's programme in:
- Nursing Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Oral Health Science
- Quality Improvement and Leadership in Health and Welfare
- Social Work
Additionally, a two year master's programme is offered in Quality Improvement and Leadership in Health and Welfare and in Gerontology. The master's programme in Gerontology is a Nordic cooperation between Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Iceland.