Call for Paper abstracts and timeline
Call for Paper abstracts for the research conference on 13-14 February 2020
Guidelines for the abstract
- Please mark your abstract with “Paper proposal for the LeaDMe research conference 13-14 February 2020”.
- State the name(s) of the author(s), institutional affiliation(s) and e-mail address at the top of the page.
- The abstract should include the aim of the study proposal, the theoretical orientation (including literature), the methodology used, the (expected) main results and conclusions. The abstract must have a clear connection to the LeaDMe conference theme and to issues related to the global-North and global-South.
- Language of abstract: English
- Length of abstract: 500-600 words (not including references, please include a maximum of 5 key references)
- Times New Roman, 12 point, single-spaced
- Please follow APA 6th Edition for references
Include a short bio, max 50 words, for each author; You are welcome to submit an abstract for a single- or co-authored abstract.
Submit the abstract
Submit the abstract as an attached Word document and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
8 August 2019: First call for abstracts
30 August 2019: Second call for abstracts
30 September 2019: Final call for abstracts
25 November 2019: Submission deadline
4 December 2019: Notification of acceptance
5 December 2019: Registration opens
30 December 2019: Early bird registration shuts
15 January 2020: Regular registration shuts
22 January 2020: Late registration shuts
Limited on-site registration – subject to availability
Do you have any requests? Please contact email@example.com