Content updated 2019-04-08
Visby Programme scholarships for master’s level, PHD studies and postdoctoral research
Invest your time and efforts for studies in Sweden while developing your capacities and knowledge. Return with new ideas, experiences and contribute to sustainable development for positive change.The programme focuses on the individual mobility of academic talents to promote professional collaboration and lasting relations between Sweden and the programme countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine). The goal is to build an integrated, knowledge-based and research-intense region where environmental and social sustainability, innovation and responsibility in management are key factors in achieving sustainable economic growth and regional development.
- Tuition fees (paid directly to the Swedish university by us)
- Monthly grant of SEK 10,000 for living expenses
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000
- Insurance against illness and accident (accompanying family members included)
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
Country of citizenship
In order to be eligible, you must be a citizen of, and currently living in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine.
More information can be found at https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/visby-programme-masters/