JIBS alumni network
Being a "JIBSer" does not end with graduation! Once you finish your studies, we really want to keep in touch with you and become part of the JIBS alumni network.
Being part of the network allows you to stay connected with the school where you grew as a person and experienced so much fun, connect with JIBS alumni around the world, contribute to the development of JIBS, and grow as a professional.
As a former JIBS student, our alumnus, you have many ways to contribute to the development of Jönköping International Business School. Here are some examples:
- If you are an expert in your professional area and would like to share your expertise with JIBS students - become a guest lecturer.
- If you want to contribute to developing the programs taught at JIBS – become a Program Advisory Board member.
- If you have a job, internship, project, or thesis topic proposal for a JIBS student, let us know by e-mailing email@example.com!
Did you know?
- JIBS alumni network has more than 6000 members in 80 different countries
- 30% of JIBS graduates hold a senior manager position
- 17% start their own business either while studying at JIBS or after graduation.
- You can find JIBS alumni in companies such as Google, Microsoft, IKEA, H&M, Spotify, Tesla Motors, Mc Kinsey & Company, NASDAQ, Accenture, Schenker, Unilever and many more...