Course: Do What Matters
Learn life-changing skills!
- How to cultivate meaningful relationships
- To manage anxiety and low mood efficiently
- To set realistic goals in different life areas based on your values
- To concentrate more efficiently on your studies
- To flexibly relate to what shows up in you and do more of what is really important to you
- Skills that will help you pivot towards a more rich and meaningful life!
The course starts on 14 March, 4:00 to 6:00 pm
The course runs for six Tuesday afternoons:
14 March, 21 March, 28 March, 4 April, 18 April and 25 April.
Location: in House K.
Counsellor/CBT-therapist: Victoria Wendel
The group will consist of maximum 8 participants.
If you are interested to know more about this course or would like to sign up, please contact the Student Health Care by e-mailing email@example.com.
Last application date is 12 March.
Comments from former participants:
"It is an amazing course, you learn so many great techniques to help you deal with and better manage life and stress which life can give you."
"I would strongly advice all students to join this course."
"Working in a group on your struggles is even more helpful than working individually with a therapist."
“Fun and intense. Challenging as well as motivating.”
“I will continue to apply the exercises we did.”