Content updated 2020-07-10
What can you do yourself?
To get the best possible start on your studies, you can:
- Introduce yourself to your teacher and tell what support you have been granted/recommended.
- You may want to ask if it is possible, for example, to record the lectures or if you might be able to get the Powerpoint presentations in advance
- Try to find the best place for you in the lecture hall so that you see and hear properly
- If you have been granted note taking support or mentor, try yourself to find a fellow classmate or other student for the assasment. It is often best if you can choose who you want to be supported by. A small compensation is paid to those who are accepting the assasement.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help when you need to!
- That you take your own responsibility is of great importance for you to succeed in your studies