Sidan uppdaterad 2019-03-13


Students may also apply (outside of the exchange programme) for studies or internships at universities other than partner universities. These students are called free-movers. Free-movers must do all the work themselves in arranging this type of study abroad such as applying, researching, finding courses for accreditation and finding accommodation. Free-movers must always be prepared to pay full tuition and any other costs at the host university.

Students may be considered free-movers only when going abroad during their programme at Jönköping University. If, for any reason students go abroad on their own after their studies, Jönköping University will have no responsibility of accrediting these students.

Students who would like to study as a free-mover abroad should always contact the study counsellor well in advance for further information.