Sidan uppdaterad 2024-01-29

Language Requirements

During the exchange you will have the opportunity to practise your language skills.

Your host university may require exchange students to present a certificate of documented language skills in the form of, for example, an upper-secondary school report or language test.

Please ensure that you meet the language requirements of the partner university you are seeking to go on exchange to. It is possible that a partner university may deny a student a place who does not meet the language requirements. It is your responsibility as the student who has accepted a place abroad to do the TOEFL-test if it is required.

Before the exchange you can study language courses at an adult education association, university or higher education institution or take an intensive course in the country in which you are going to study. Some host universities arrange language courses at different levels for exchange students.

Please see information in the MOA portal to check if you need a TOEFL test or other English requirements for the application to the university you are interested in.