With Bitwarden, you can securely and easily log into various web services and IT systems without entering passwords each time.
Bitwarden is a password manager that stores encrypted passwords online in a secure/trusted manner.
Bitwarden helps you create and store unique secure passwords for your web services. Best of all, you only need to remember one password. The standard version of Bitwarden comes with plugins for different browsers and apps for computers and many smartphones.
Bitwarden is available for Windows, OSX, Linux, iPhone and Android. You can download Bitwarden at https://bitwarden.com/
Recommendations when using Bitwarden
- If possible, use the multi-factor authentication (MFA) function
- Use a unique and good master password
- Update your passwords in places where you have an account, by using the built-in password generator and save them in Bitwarden
- Use Bitwarden every time you create new accounts.
- Use Bitwarden for both personal and work-related services.
JU have no license for Bitwarden, but refers to the free version. The IT department cannot give support or help with a forgotten password to Bitwarden.