Degree/course certificate

Degree/course certificate

When you have completed your studies, you should apply for a degree certificate.

The degree certificate is written in Swedish and in English. The Diploma Supplement (DS), is an appendix in English enclosed with the degree certificate. In the DS the content and extent of your studies and its placing within the Swedish Higher Education system is stated. The DS is issued free of charge.



Magdalena Gustafsson 036-101053

Carina Lönn 036-101059

Teresa Thörn 036-101109