Study at the School of Engineering
We give you different options depending on if you are an international student who wants to study a whole programme, or an exchange student who wants to study courses for a semester or two.
Programmes taught in English
The English-taught programmes are open to all international applicants, as long as you possess the necessary prerequisites. See each programme for more information.
- Sustainable Building Information Management
- User Experience Design and IT Architecture
- Software Product Engineering
- Product Design
- Engineering Management
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Production Engineering and Management
- Master of Product Development – Specialisation in Assistive Technology (MASTech) for Engineers
- Master of Product Development – Specialisation in Assistive Technology (MASTech) for Prosthetist/Orthotists
The Pathway Programme is designed to enable you to reach your full academic and social potential while in Sweden. Our pathways are the best way to improve your English proficiency in order to meet the entry requirements for studies at Jönköping University.
If you meet the academic requirements for a programme, but lack the level of required English proficiency, you may apply to one of our pathway programmes. When you have successfully completed the programme you may enter into a pre-selected and eligibility assessed degree programme without any further testing. Choose one of our pathways to prepare you for a career and future employability.
As a participant in our summer school, you will experience academic and applied knowledge as well as a truly international environment.
Courses taught in English - Exchange students
If you are an international exchange student from one of our partner universities you may choose courses taught in English within all of the programmes, as long as you possess the necessary prerequisites.
Courses taught in English within Undergraduate programmes
- Architectural Engineering
- Building Projects/Civil Engineering
- Software Engineering and Mobile Platforms
- Embedded Systems
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Management
- Industrial and Production Management
- Product Development and Design
- Lighting Design
- New Media Design
Courses taught in English within Graduate programmes