Programmes in Swedish
The following programmes are given in Swedish.
University Diploma Programmes
School of Engineering offers University Diploma degree programmes. All University diploma programmes are two years in length (120 credits).
- Lighting Design
- Computer Networking Technology
- Graphical Design and Web Development
- 3D Technology
- Product Development with Furniture Design
The Bachelor of Science degree programmes at the School of Engineering last for three years, and are worth 180 Swedish university credits (180 ECTS credits).
- Architectural Engineering
- Building Engineering/Civil Engineering
- Software Engineering and Mobile Platforms
- Embedded Systems
- Logistics and Management
- Industrial and Production Management
- Product Development and Design
Students can choose among Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Mechanical Engineering majors. After completing a Bachelor of Science programme students can continue with a Master of Science programme, 120 credits.