Campus South-East Asia
Campus South-East Asia includes the countries Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. In the region, we have a well-established collaboration between companies, students, universities and the Chamber of Commerce.
Our partner universities in South-East Asia.
Our partner universities in Thailand:
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Rangsit University External link, opens in new window.
- Kasetsart University
- King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok
- Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering
Our partner university in Vietnam:
Our partner university in Singapore:
- Nanyang University, ranked as one of the most prestigious in the world.
Students participating in the Campus South-East Asia spend their semester on a combination of academic studies at one of our partner universities in the region, follow the Industrial Placement Course and/or produce a Final Project in collaboration with a company.
In 2015, 23 students completed studies and internship/thesis within the framework of Campus Southeast Asia. In the coming years, the number is expected to double. At the same time the School of Engineering will deepen its cooperation with the partner universities by offering more courses suitable for exchange students coming to Sweden.