Content updated 2024-01-26

In case of an emergency

If something unforseen happens to you we recomend that you use these links to get the assistance that you need:

  • Find emergency contact details on Kammarkollegiet's webpage. External link, opens in new window.
  • The host university should be equipped to help you with most things – follow their instructions. In case of a serious event (for example a natural disaster, political disturbance, etc.), you should also check the recommendations from your home Embassy and/or the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs (UD). Swedish embassies and consulates abroad can be contacted if necessary. After ensuring your safety, keep your relatives and your coordinator at Jönköping University informed.Contact International Office (choose Outgoing) and keep us informed about your situation so that we have an overview of the situation. This improves our chances of giving you the help you need.
  • You should also contact the international office at your host university.

Please contact International Office if something happens through the button above.