Content updated 2019-03-13

Transcript of records

It is essential that you make sure that your partner university sends a physical print of your transcript of records to the International Office at Jönköping University.

Before you leave the partner university you must make sure that your original transcript of records will be sent to the International Relations at Jönköping University.

Some universities send the transcript directly to the students. If this is the case, you need to hand in the original document to International Office at Jönköping on your return.

We can also accept transcripts by email to us ( if sent directly from the partner university.

Please have in mind that we cannot accept Transcript of Records coming directly from students unless the Transcript has a digital verification code.


Jönköping University

International Office

PO Box 1026

551 11 Jönköping