Content updated 2019-06-25

Transcript of records

It is essential that you make sure that your partner university sends your transcript of records to International Office at JU.

Before you leave the partner university you must make sure that your original transcript of records will be sent to the International Office at Jönköping University. If the partner university sends the transcript directly to you, it is important to hand in the original document to International Office at Jönköping. We can also accept transcripts by email to us ( if sent directly from the partner university.

Please have in mind that we cannot accept Transcript of Records coming directly from students unless the Transcript has a digital verification code.


Jönköping University
International Coordinator (JTH)
International Office
PO Box 1026
551 11 Jönköping