Content updated 2019-03-13

Accreditation of your courses

Before you leave the partner university you must make sure that your original transcript of records will be sent to the International office at Jönköping University.

International Office at Jönköping University
P.O. Box 1026
551 11 Jönköping

If you receive the transcript of record, it is your responsibility to hand in the original document to International office at Jönköping directly upon your return.

Some Partner Universities have started sending only electronic transcripts and in that case, we will forward the email to the students and also keep a copy at the office.

At the International Office we will make a copy of your transcript and we work together with the administrators at the School of Health and Welfare in order to make sure your courses are accredited.

After accreditation you can pick up your original documents at the International Office during the drop in hours at Service Center.

Cookie settings