How should I present my high school documents? I was conditionally admitted.

If you were conditionally admitted to a bachelor programme based on your unfinished high school documents, you must show the final High School Diploma / Upper Secondary Certificate and final grades before you arrive at Jönköping University.

Conditional admission

A conditional admission is based on an estimation of your incomplete documentation. It means that if you do not meet the entry requirements or your final grades are significantly lower than when you applied, your admission can be revoked.

You will not be allowed to register, and your admission will be cancelled if you cannot show the final documents, which are required to fulfill the entry requirements.

Document language

If your school documents are issued in a language other than English, German, French, Spanish, or one of the Nordic languages, you must also submit an official translation into English (in addition to the original documents) unless the special instructions below say otherwise.

How to submit the documents

Scan your final documents (diploma and grades) as well as translation (if required) in colour and send them (as one pdf-file) to before 5 August.
Put your name and application number in the e-mail message.

For some countries, state examination results are also required. Please see the information for Specific country requirements for more information.

Special instructions for high schools from:

  • PR China – submit your diploma and school report (chengjidan) along with official translation of all documents (if the chengjidan is not issued in both Chinese and English).
  • Vietnam – High school graduation certificate (Bằng Tốt nghiệp Trung học Phổ thong) and transcript (Học Bà). If your final certificate has not been issued yet, you need to show the provisional certificate (tạm thời).
  • USA (and US International high schools) – transcript must be submitted in a sealed envelope by post or directly from an official school administration e-mail to The diploma is not required if date of graduation is stated on your transcript.
  • IB Diploma Programme - official results summary or Transcript of grades issued by the school. If the document is signed by the IB Coordinator or school principal, the student can submit it themselves. The IB Coordinator can also send it directly from their official email to
  • Italy - If you have not received your Esame di Stato, you must submit a certificate issued and signed by your school which confirms your results in the final examinations. The document must be officially translated if your school does not issue one directly in English.
  • Spain – a receipt showing that you have paid for your diploma to be issued is sufficient along with your final transcript. Translation of the receipt is required.