Do I need a visa?

Entry visa for studies less than 3 months

All students should have a valid passport for the period of their study in Jönköping. If you need a visa depends on where you come from.

If you are intending to stay in Sweden for less than three months, you will need a visa if the country that issues your passport is on this list External link, opens in new window.. You should also confirm possible visa requirements with the Swedish consulate or embassy External link, opens in new window. responsible for your home country.