The Disciplinary Committee (DAN) deals with and is deciding when it comes to disciplinary and expulsion cases involving undergraduate students at Jönköping University.
When dealing with and deciding on matters that may lead to disciplinary action, DAN shall consist of one member with legal experience, five members representing the teachers at JU, one of whom is from Jönköping University Enterprise AB, and one from each school, and two members representing Jönköping Student Union.
- Per Christensen, Judge of Appeal
- Ulrika Tyrén, Judge of Appeal (deputy)
- Roger Sandberg External link, opens in new window.
- Carl Johan Odehammar External link, opens in new window.
- Teacher representatives School of Health and Welfare
- Teacher representatives School of Education and Communication
- Teacher representatives Jönköping International Business School
- Teacher representatives School of Engineering
- Teacher representatives Jönköping University Enterprise
- Ingrid Olsson, Vice Ordförande Jönköpings Studentkår
- Matilda Nilsson, Kårgeneral - HITECH
- Alma Reinsjö, Kårgeneral - LOK
- Gustav Sandberg, Ordförande Hälso