Jönköping - how to get here
Jönköping offers a vibrant city pulse, beach life and nature on the doorstep. The city centre of Jönköping consists of picturesque alleys and canals opening the city up to the three lakes. (jkpg.se)
Click here Länk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster. to see more of what the city can offer to you!
Getting to Jönköping
- The airport is connected to Gothenburg on the west coast.
- There are direct coaches running from the airport to the city of Jönköping.
- The journey takes about 1hr and 45 mins and costs approx. 10 Euros one way.
- The coaches do not run frequently and the tickets cannot be bought on the bus, only online.
- If you are 3 or 4 travelling together you could get a taxi that would cost you about 150 Euros.
- Otherwise you can always get the airport shuttle bus to the centre of Gothenburg and from there get a train to Jönköping.
Jönköping Airport (warning - small airport - not very reliable)
- The airport is located 9 km from the city centre and after 26 August 2019 the airport has connections with Arlanda (the main airport of Stockholm).
- To get to and from the airport there is a regular bus service (route 27) to Jönköping city centre, or a taxi which costs approximately 25 Euros.
Find your way in Jönköping
- City maps and strolling paths
- Find Jönköping University Länk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster.
MVG Taxi in Jönköping
Phone number: 0046 36 19 19 19
City Taxi in Jönköping
Phone number: 0046 36 34 40 00
Taxi Kurir Jönköping
Phone number: 0046 36 12 12 12
All information below is taken from visitsweden.com. Länk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster.
Visit the website for more general information.